Welcome to Fitness4Fun!
GO to Forms to download the REGISTRATION FORM to secure your spot for our Jan / Feb Camps !
Fitness4fun aims to
- improve overall fitness and explain the importance of maintaining fitness
- provide a sensible mix of exercise, fitness based skills and games which hope to promote an awareness about keeping fit4 life
- teach your child new fun skills improving both fine and gross motor coordination
- enhance social skills, through working in groups with other children
- be heaps of fun for all participants
Fitness4fun offers multi-sport camps, aimed at children from 6 years of age up to 12 yrs of age. Our emphasis is on fun, improvement of fitness and fine and gross motor coordination. We will teach all children how to be active and to participate in regular exercise for enjoyment. The program is fun with a range of appropriate activities to develop and improve fitness, coordination and manipulative skills. We also offer a range of cardio based games and strengthening activities.
Getting children to motivate themselves and choose healthy options on their own can be difficult. However, with a fun approach to fitness and support from us, and you the parents, your children can be taught to enjoy regular exercise and will want to make healthy choices for themselves.
All camps will have a range of qualified sports and fitness leaders
- Experienced Physical Education Teachers Primary/Secondary
- Certificate III and IV in Fitness Leadership
- Accredited Community Coaches with Australian Sports Commission
- Trained and certified First Aiders and Applied Sports First Aiders
Personal fitness4fun programs
Fitness4fun also offers a range of sporting programs that can cater for the needs of individuals through personal fitness4fun training sessions. Please contact Emily to discuss a personal fitness4fun plan for your child.
We are happy to bring our program to you and assist your child with a home based fitness plan based on their individual needs.